HBK Interim Services
Replacement during temporary leave, sickness and more, every organization knows the challenges of getting the work done if the occupancy is lower than expected or desired. The Global Mobility interim professional is able to step in directly to manage and control the Global Mobility challenges.
With extensive knowledge of the end-to-end Global Mobility processes across international HR, income- and payroll tax, social security, immigration and relocation, HBK Interim Services is there to ensure a seamless experience for all the internal and external stakeholders involved in the entire process.
Please feel free to discuss the relevance of HBK Interim Services for your business, contact Saskia Hemmes via email firstname.lastname@example.org or give her a call: +31 71 5 422 720. We would love to take up the challenge with you!
In addition to hands-on assistance on-site or remote, our interim professional can help you out on specific projects and topics as well. Below is a non-exhaustive list with examples and projects fulfilled in the past.
We often see the challenges of a peak in the Global Mobility workload caused by a project. The work that needs to be done is temporarily more than the team can handle. This is where an external, temporary addition to your existing team can be a welcome solution. Examples are:
- The start or end of a new project with many international employees;
- The start of an international trainee program;
- The closing of an entity with the desire to relocate the current employees to foreign entities;
- The opening of an entity and the hire of foreign employees (expats or foreign local hires).
In addition to hands-on assistance on-site or remote, our Global Mobility interim professional can also help you out with designing the processes.
Compensation package benchmark
International assignments are often expensive, and businesses often question whether they are managing global moves in the most cost-effective way. The Global Mobility interim professional can help your organization collect and analyze assignee compensation data, produce accurate total-cost calculations and identify cost saving opportunities.
Relocation service check / External service provider check
The Global Mobility interim professional has extensive experience with global mobility policies and is able to perform several checks on these, such as a relocation service check or an external service provider check. Does the assignment package really correspond with your policy (e.g. family assistance, removal, housing, expenses)? Do you experience struggles with your current provider and would you like a second opinion? Are the external vendors providing the appropriate services with the desired service level? Is the service level in accordance with the corresponding fees and are the KPI’s reasonable and met?
Request for proposal processes, provider evaluation/ selection
Are you looking for a new service provider in the field of Global Mobility? This can be in the field of tax, social security, immigration and/or relocation services. The Global Mobility interim professional can assist you with setting up the right process for you and guide you through the entire process. The Global Mobility interim professional identifies the service needs, summarizes this in a detailed request for proposal and assists you with the evaluation of (the information provided by) the service providers.
Whatever your strategic or tactical Global Mobility challenges are, our Global Mobility interim professional provides you with elaborated expertise. In a Global Mobility policy, all the elements (e.g. payroll, income tax, social security, immigration and/or relocation services) come together and need to be aligned. We have seen and reviewed numerous Global Mobility and other international employment policies. Our Global Mobility interim professional is able to assist you with the following subjects:
- Converting business goals into Global Mobility policies and/or processes
- Assess the business needs and provide advice on the best assignment type, in line with rules and regulation
- Assessing the current experiences of the policy (stakeholder interviews)
- Reviewing compensation packages and Global Mobility policies to identify optimization possibilities.
- Benchmark current policies and advice on improvements and optimization possibilities
- Designing of new compensation packages and Global Mobility policies.
- Converting Global Mobility policies/processes to local policies/processes.
Once the policy has been updated, the Global Mobility interim professional can assist with the following next steps:
- Brief the assignee on her/his package, and proceed to required package updates all along the expatriation
- Initiate and coordinate internal & external providers, facilitate the transfer of information to all parties involved in the roll out of expatriation related procedures (payroll, immigration, tax, social security, relocation …)
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- And our office can provide assistance with Dutch and foreign income tax returns, on an individual basis as well as for groups of international employees.