HBK expat consultants for employees
Has your employer asked you to work abroad temporarily? Are you planning to work in the Netherlands for a while and are you looking for an advisor who can tell you whether this has been arranged in the best possible way? This is something we can certainly do for you. We would be delighted to work with you to determine whether the right schemes have been implemented and whether the correct permits have been applied for. Even if your employer already has an advisor for this purpose, we can help you in assessing whether the course of action chosen is best for both parties.
Specific areas where we can be of service include:
- Tax and social insurance planning for various types of cross-border employment (long and short-term secondments, working internationally from home, salary-splits with various countries, etc.)
- Reviewing remuneration packages, employee participation in the form of share options and severance packages (with or without an international element)
- Applying for the knowledge migrants scheme
- Applying for the 30% facility
- Applying for social security certificates
- Assistance with Dutch and – via our network of partners – foreign income tax returns, on an individual basis as well as for groups of international employees
Want to know what we can do for you? Contact our team on +31 (0) 71 54 22 720.
HBK for Employers
Are you looking for people with specialist knowledge that is hard to find in the Netherlands? We can help. Read more
HBK for Entrepreneurs
As a third country national temporarily seconded to work in the Netherlands, are you eligible for the 30% facility? Read more