HBK expat consultants for employers
Are you looking for people with specialist knowledge that is hard to find in the Netherlands? From residence permit to remuneration and tax returns – we can help you take the right steps so you can feel confident about employing a foreign specialist. Do you already employ personnel from abroad and are you looking for a reliable advisor who can support these colleagues with Dutch tax issues or just their income tax returns? We can provide that assistance – ranging from a full-service package to occasional support – and can quickly estimate what would be suitable and agreeable to you and your staff. Together we can decide what would be the best custom solution for you.
Similarly, we can provide you with excellent support if you are intending to post one or more of your personnel abroad temporarily, or if, as an employer based outside the Netherlands, you wish to second one or more employees to work here. Together with our international network, we can help you to ensure that the right steps are taken in the areas of remuneration, tax and social security. So you can rest assured that you meet all the requirements, not just in the Netherlands but abroad too.
We can further offer solutions for remote working. This new form of working internationally has taken off and many employees now work at least partly from home, even if their employer is based in another country. By setting up your remuneration, payroll tax and social security matters accordingly, this approach can offer a welcome solution for both you and your employee in a world where working internationally from home has become part of the ‘new normal’.
Specific areas where we can be of service include:
- Drawing up and assessing ‘tax equalization’ policies, expat policies and global mobility policies
- Tax and social insurance planning for various types of cross-border employment (long and short-term secondments, working internationally from home, salary-splits with various countries, etc.)
- Reviewing remuneration packages, employee participation in the form of share options and severance packages (with or without an international element)
- Applying for the knowledge migrants scheme
- Applying for the 30% facility
- Applying for social security certificates
- Providing payroll services and advice on salaries for both Dutch and international employers
- Assistance with Dutch and foreign income tax returns, on an individual basis as well as for groups of international employees
Want to know what we can do for you? Contact our team on +31 (0) 71 54 22 720.
HBK for Employers
Are you looking for people with specialist knowledge that is hard to find in the Netherlands? We can help. Read more
HBK for Entrepreneurs
As a third country national temporarily seconded to work in the Netherlands, are you eligible for the 30% facility? Read more
Hoofdstraat 2 – 2351 AJ – Leiderdorp – The Netherlands
+31 (0) 71 54 22 720